PinMeTo is a SaaS platform that connects multi-location brands with the biggest search, map, and social media platforms, letting them keep their business information up-to-date everywhere, manage their reviews, and maximize their social reach – all from one place.
Having left the startup phase, PinMeTo are now scaling up in order to deliver our unique product to world leading brands. We are therefore in search of an Information Security & Data Protection Specialist, to join us in Malmö, Sweden.
As Information Security & Data Protection Specialist at PinMeTo you will be focusing on helping keep PinMeTo and our customers secure and that we are compliant with privacy regulation. The role performs works associated with Information Security, Governance, Regulatory requirements, Privacy, and Awareness. You should continuously strive to safeguard and continuously improve the security level through collaboration with the whole organization.
- Writing, implementation and monitoring of policies, guidelines and routines
- Be responsible for regulatory in enterprise tenders and main point of contact for regulatory issue
- Driving implementation of ISO 27001, SOC 2, and similar certifications
- Responsible for work with Risk Management, Business Continuity Management and Crisis Management
- Support teams to manage the security controls on 3rd party vendors or suppliers
- Support the organization with GDPR or other privacy legislation
- Drive cyber security awareness, education and communication with stakeholders and teams in the organization
- Support in the event of a security incident
Knowledge, skills and behaviors required
- Relevant education within Information Security, Risk Management, Law, Security, or a similar field
- A couple of years working with IT security, compliance, GDPR, or similar roles.
- Very good knowledge regarding GDPR such as European law, national regulations and best practices
- Very good knowledge regarding Information Security including standards such as ISO 27001
- An understanding of business processes and the ability to translate them into the right need of security
- Like to write and document guidelines and processes in a structured way
What we offer
In an environment that is filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a multicultural environment that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading SaaS companies in Europe?
We are looking forward to seeing your application! 🧡
About the culture and office
The PinMeTo culture is based on responsibility, inclusiveness, and diversity. We are energetic and in it for the long haul, and we value a healthy life/work balance. The office is located next to Malmö Central Station, near restaurants and public transport.