PinMeTo helps businesses get discovered, found, and verified on the biggest search, map, and social media platforms.
Our online Software as a Service (SaaS) platform makes sure all of a chain or franchise’s locations can be found on multiple search, map, and social media platforms, including Apple, Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, Foursquare, and many more.
Having left the startup phase, we are now scaling up with market presence in order to deliver our unique product to world leading brands. To do that we need to grow our organisation with even more talent within tech, sales and customer success. We are therefore in search of a Talent Acquisition Specialist that will work with national and international recruitment at our headquarter in Malmö.
About the job & the team:
A Talent Acquisition Specialist at PinMeTo is responsible for sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding employees in a company. They factor in the long-term goals of an organization and acknowledge that people play a huge role in a company’s future successes.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, approx. 2-4 years experience in talent acquisition, proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems, and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants. This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as you’ll often be asked to work closely with others across different departments.
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
- Work experience in talent acquisition or similar roles
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in using LinkedIn to proactively source candidates
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Used to work with English and Swedish
- Work experience from recruitment of tech competence
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar
- Approx. 2-4 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar
- Previous experience from a staffing company is seen as a qualification
- As we are more than 19 nationalities other languages is seen as plus
What we offer:
PinMeTo has offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, and Portugal. We are an energetic and fast growing company where everything is possible. The PinMeTo culture is based on responsibility, inclusiveness, and diversity. We are energetic and in it for the long haul, and we value a healthy life/work balance. This position is located at the HQ in Malmö next to Malmö Central Station, near restaurants and public transport. Now you have the chance to be a part of a playful and highly skilled team and work with national and international recruiting in a scale company
Sound like fun? Then we'd love to get to know you! 🧡