PinMeTo helps businesses get discovered, found, and verified on the biggest search, map, and social media platforms.
Our online Software as a Service (SaaS) platform makes sure all of a chain or franchise’s locations can be found on multiple search, map, and social media platforms, including Apple, Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, Foursquare, and many more.
Having left the startup phase, we are now scaling up with market presence in order to deliver our unique product to world leading brands. We are therefore in search of a Customer Advisor to take part in PinMeTo's Customer Success team. This position will be based at our office in Malmö, Sweden.
About the job & the team:
In this position, you will be a part of the PinMeTo´s Customer Success team, which is responsible for upselling and preventing churn. As a team member you will be responsible for upselling to existing customers, minimizing churn amongst current customers, and generally keeping our customers happy!
Develop and maintain customer relationships, manage customers’ expectations, and be both proactive and reactive to minimize churn and keep customers happy.
- Work closely with the customers to identify and develop upsell opportunities.
- Hit growth and sales targets.
- Expand the customer's knowledge and understanding of the PinMeTo platform, and how it can help them in their location marketing strategy.
- Conduct training and education sessions with users.
- You are fluent in Swedish and very good in English as well. Other language skills are seen as a bonus.
- We believe you have excellent communication and social skills to effectively interact with customers. You have the ability to write succinct, crisp emails and of course have great phone manners.
- You are driven and self-motivated, and you like to hit sales targets.
- You are methodical and able to prioritize and handle multiple customer cases.
- Approx 3-5 years of experience from similar sales, preferably with SaaS-company, digital marketing- or communication agency.
- Background from any of the following industry sectors is seen as a qualification, but not necessary: multi-channel marketing, e-commerce, digital and mobile marketing, retail, brands selling directly to customers.
What we offer:
PinMeTo has offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, and Portugal. We are an energetic and fast growing company where everything is possible. The PinMeTo culture is based on responsibility, inclusiveness, and diversity. We are energetic and in it for the long haul, and we value a healthy work life balance. Now you have the chance to be a part of a playful and highly skilled team.
Sounds like fun? Then we'd love to get to know you! 🧡