Do you get excited by the idea of guiding people to execute their ideas using a powerful product? Do you enjoy troubleshooting problems and overcoming technical and non-technical challenges as well as identifying customer needs?
If your answer is YES to these questions, then we believe that you can be our next Onboarding Specialist. Let’s find out!
PinMetTo is scaling quickly, and we’re on the lookout for more Onboarding specialists to join the Customer Success team. As an Onboarding specialist at PinMeTo you are an enabler and will play a vital role so that customers get value from our services as soon as possible after signing with us. After the sales team has closed the deal with a customer, an onboarding specialist comes into the picture. The job is to guide and help the customer during the onboarding phase, which lays the technical foundation for the services to function at maximum capacity. You will work closely with customers to ensure they optimize utilization of products they subscribe to, are satisfied with the services they receive, and are up and running effectively. We apply a hybrid working policy where you can mix working at the office and from home.
- Start-up meeting with client to go through the setup process
- Successfully onboard new customers, help set up their account, troubleshoot issues and ensure they are getting the most out of our platform
- Provide technical expertise on a high level to the customers
- Lend a hand in our strategically important customer support via live chat and email when needed
- Advocating for the customer by taking their feedback and sharing it with other departments, to improve processes and product offerings
- And everything else that goes along with building a great new company!
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment
- Have previous experience from a customer success role. E.g. as technical support or in managing client relationships working in B2B SaaS Company
- Previous project manager/coordinator experience with multiple external stakeholders is meriting
- Fluent in Swedish and a high business level in English as well, written & verbal. Other European Language is a plus (such as German, French & Spanish)
- You’re curious about people and a good listener who’s naturally interested to dig in and find solutions
Lastly, we are looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional service, while still knowing how to have fun.
PinMeTo helps businesses get discovered, found, and verified on the biggest search, map, and social media platforms. Our online Software as a Service (SaaS) platform makes sure all of our organizations, chains or franchise’s locations can be found on platforms including Apple, Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, Foursquare, and many more.
The PinMeTo culture is based on responsibility, inclusiveness, and diversity. We are energetic and in it for the long haul, we value a healthy work-life balance and encourage you to do more of what makes you happy. PinMeTo is filled with skilled and creative colleagues in a multicultural environment that encourages people to share ideas, here you can have an impact like nowhere else.
PinMeTo has offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, and Portugal. This position is based at our office in Malmö, Sweden, which is located next to Malmö Central Station, near restaurants and public transport.
Sounds like fun? Then we'd love to get to know you! 🧡