PinMeTo helps businesses get discovered, found, and verified on the biggest search, map, and social media platforms.
Our online Software as a Service (SaaS) platform makes sure all of a chain or franchise’s locations can be found on multiple search, map, and social media platforms, including Apple, Facebook, Google, Instagram and many more.
We are now scaling the company quickly, and therefore we are in search of an IT Technician to help with our internal IT needs. This position will be based at our office in Malmö, Sweden.
Are you passionate about technology and are passionate about troubleshooting and problem-solving? We are currently seeking a skilled and enthusiastic IT Technician to join our dynamic team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy providing exceptional technical support, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a proven experienced IT Technician who can provide technical support and assistance to various business functions within our organization. You have worked in a similar role for minimum 3 years. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of how technology can enable the business to work more efficiently and will enjoy having contact with different business units. The IT Technician will be responsible for providing technical support for our internal users and ensuring that all technology-related issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide technical support and assistance to internal users across various business units in a predominantly Apple environment
- Install, configure, and maintain hardware and software systems, including network and meeting equipment
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and networking issues, ensuring minimal disruption to business operations
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, such as system updates, backups, and software asset management
- Manage user accounts and access privileges, ensuring compliance with IT security policies
- Assist with technology-related projects and initiatives, including hardware and software purchases, configuration and administration of cloud services like Google Workspace, and implementation of IT security policies
- Educate internal users on the proper use of technology, and improve IT processes to ensure IT is understandable for people that do not know the area
- Strong understanding of hardware, software, and networking systems, with experience troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Apple and Google software, as well as other commonly used software systems
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a similar role, with the ability to work independently
- Fluency in English, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Apple's MDM (Mobile Device Management) is a plus
- Familiarity with scripting and automation tools is highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects effectively
If you are a tech-savvy individual who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and has a passion for helping others, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as an IT Technician.
What we offer:
PinMeTo has offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, and Portugal. We are an energetic and fast growing company where everything is possible. The PinMeTo culture is based on responsibility, inclusiveness and diversity. We are energetic and in it for the long haul, and we value a healthy work life balance. Now you have the chance to be a part of a playful and highly skilled team.
Sounds like fun? Then we'd love to get to know you! 🧡
- Sweden, Malmö (HQ)
Sweden, Malmö (HQ)
The idea to build a location marketing platform came from the realization that a staggering amount of local marketing and SEO potential is lost by multinational businesses when managed by themselves. We knew there had to be a better way for brands to manage online listings and profiles for all their locations.
Our journey began with 4 passionate entrepreneurs in a startup incubator in Malmö, Sweden. After years of learning and improving, we now have 80+ employees in 6 international offices, and we are proud to have enterprise companies like H&M, 7-Eleven, and Hertz by our side.
Loading application form
Already working at PinMeTo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.