Have you ever had the experience of looking up the opening hours of a business to make sure it is open, then when getting there you find that the information was not correct and the place is actually closed? 🤔 We sure have, and we don’t want this to happen to anyone anymore!
At PinMeTo our mission is to provide products and services for multi location companies that lets them effectively manage their online presence and connect with their customers through services like Google, Facebook and Apple. Our SaaS offering consists of a set of web applications, all developed internally by our Product department at our headquarter office in Malmö, Sweden. We are organized in small empowered product teams, each team fully responsible for one of our products.
As we continue to grow we are now offering student internships in Software Engineering for the spring of 2024. If you are eager to gain experience in product development we encourage you to declare your interest in this position.
What to expect
We think that as an intern you learn the most by doing real work that has a direct impact. You will therefore join one of our teams and work with them on tasks that are part of their plan, of course selected to match your specific level.
- Work together with the developers, designer and product manager in a product team to improve and expand our products
- Learn and use our core technologies - Elm for frontend development and Node.js for backend
- Participate in a knowledge sharing and developing environment
- Take part in the journey of PinMeTo, one of the leading SaaS companies in Europe
- You are currently studying something related to development of web applications, e.g. fullstack web development, frontend developer or similar
- We believe you have a positive mindset and is eager to learn about our software and adopt knowledge and expertise
- Our official language is English and you should therefore be comfortable speaking English daily
- You are located in or around the Malmö area so that you can join us at our office daily, we do not have any remote positions
What we offer
In an environment that is filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a multicultural environment that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can gain experience like nowhere else 🚀 We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process.
Sounds like fun? Then we'd love to get to know you and discuss opportunities! Submit an application to declare your interest and we will get back to you as soon as possible to learn more about you and what you are looking for. 🧡